1. Let it roll, let it roll, let it roll. Mobile filing cabinets have heavy-duty rolling casters that keep your files on the move, whether you need to roll them down the hall or across the room.
2. File under "endless variety." From vertical to side tab, our rolling filing cabinets are available in an array of designs to fit your filing needs.
3. Get the keys to smart office safety. Just like standard cabinets, locking mobile filing cabinets protect your vital files. A locking file cabinet is a happy filing cabinet.
4. Materials matter. Metal is the most popular material used to make rolling filing cabinets.
5. Drawers, racks, and shelves, oh my. The number and shape of drawers and racks varies quite a bit from one mobile file cabinet to the other, so keep the capacity in mind as you shop. A side tab rolling cabinet often has adjustable shelves, while a vertical mobile file cabinet keeps everything stacked to your satisfaction.
6. We're on the move with metal. A metal mobile file cabinet offers the same durability as a wood file cabinet, but it's on rolling casters. Now you can really get the wheels turning on your bright ideas.
7. Everybody loves recess. A mobile file cabinet with recessed rolling casters hides the wheels and still rolls with ease. You'll get all the smooth moves without seeing the clunky wheels.
8. Loving the light or desiring the dark? Mobile filing cabinets come in a full spectrum of office-friendly colors, from light-and-bright putty to noir-movie black.