1. If you're looking for a wider design with more storage space, a lateral wood file cabinet is your best bet. Lateral wood filing cabinets can easily double as an accent piece for your office and offer versatility in filing, letting you file legal- and letter-sized files all in the same drawer.
2. Vertical wood file cabinets are perfect for the spatially challenged. As opposed to lateral wood file cabinets, vertical wood file cabinets extend upward and are perfect for narrow spaces. Gaining storage space doesn't mean you have to sacrifice floor space.
3. Wooden filing cabinets don't have to be confined to your cubicle. A decorative wood filing cabinet for the home can earn its keep by pulling double duty as a home filing system and elegant piece of accent furniture. Topping your wood file cabinet with a lamp or decorative accessory can help it blend into surrounding decor.
4. Wood file cabinets lend a feel of old-world elegance and longevity to your office, but sturdiness doesn't have to mean permanence. Mobile wood file cabinets make it easy to transfer your files from room to room, so your files can go wherever you need to work.
5. Wood may be basic, but our specialty wood file cabinets are anything but. For extra security, our locking wooden file cabinets make it easy to keep your important documents under lock and key. Your files will be safe and sound - no worries about knocking on wood.
6. Wood filing cabinets with supply drawers let you store more than documents. Convenient supply drawers and storage spaces keep clutter to a minimum and ensures your stash of snacks is hidden away from peering eyes and grabby hands.
7. Wood filing cabinets can be both beautiful and functional. To ensure that your filing cabinet blends into the woodwork, wood filing cabinets come in a variety of finishes. Choose from white wood file cabinets, black wood file cabinet, cherry wood file cabinet, or a variety of other finishes to complement your home office.
8. Multiple drawer options make it easy to use wood file cabinets in multiple locations. A two-drawer wood file cabinet is perfect for use next to a desk or underneath a work surface. A tall, four-drawer wood file cabinet offers more storage without taking up more space. If you're looking for something in the middle, a three-drawer wood file cabinet is an easy compromise.
Find more information in our Wood File Cabinets Helpful Information section!