1. Keep your files organized and easily access them in your home or office with a wood lateral filing cabinet - an efficient way to store your important documents.
2. The lateral file cabinet is a great alternative to the standard cabinet if you're looking for a wider design with more storage space. Lateral wood file cabinets allow you to file your documents either front to back or side to side.
3. Lateral file cabinets can hold nearly one-third more files than the standard vertical unit, and wood lateral filing cabinets are available in widths from 16 to 42 inches.
4. Lateral cabinets give you the filing flexibility you need. Different from standard cabinets, the lateral wood file cabinet allows you to file both legal and letter sized files in the same drawer.
5. Easily divide the space in your home or office. Lateral wood filing cabinets are not as deep as standard cabinets, and they make great wall partitions or credenzas.
6. When choosing any filing cabinet, safety should be of utmost importance to protect against accidents. Look for mechanisms that will keep the cabinet from tipping when multiple drawers are pulled. Seek out wood lateral file cabinets that offer counterweighted drawers and interlocking devices that allow only one drawer to open at a time.